Are connectors being included in the 1.2.0 release or do you mean Kafka
specifically?

From: Fabian Hueske <fhue...@gmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, January 17, 2017 at 7:10 AM
To: "user@flink.apache.org" <user@flink.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Zeppelin: Flink Kafka Connector

One thing to add: Flink 1.2.0 has not been release yet.
The FlinkKafkaConsumer010 is only available in a SNAPSHOT release or the first
release candidate (RC0).
Best, Fabian

<twal...@apache.org<mailto:twal...@apache.org>>:
You are using an old version of Flink (0.10.2). A FlinkKafkaConsumer010 was not
present at that time. You need to upgrade to Flink 1.2.

Timo