Hi Nancy,

Currently there is no way to do so. Flink only provides the mode you described,
i.e.
a modified file is considered a new file. The reason is that many filesystems
do not
give you separate creation from modification timestamps.

If you control the way files are created, a solution could be to just write
each time to a different file.

Thanks,
Kostas