Hello,

I don't understand why you explicitly need the schema since the batch JDBCInput-/Outputformats don't require it.
That's kind of the nice thing about Rows.

Would be cool if you could tell us what you're planning to do with the schema :)

In any case, to get the schema within the plan then you will have to query the DB and build it yourself. Note that this
is executed on the client.

Regards,
Chesnay