Hi Jordan,

it is not possible to generate watermarks per key. This feature has been
requested a couple of times but I think there are no plans to implement
that.
As far as I understand, the management of watermarks would be quite
expensive (maintaining several watermarks, purging watermarks of expired
keys, etc.) but Aljoscha (in CC) can share details about that.

Best,
Fabian