Hi Aniket,

Thanks a lot for reporting this.

I’m afraid this seems to be a bug with Flink on YARN’s Kerberos authentication.
It is incorrectly checking for Kerberos credentials even for non-Kerberos
authentication methods.
I’ve filed a JIRA for this: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-5949.

For the time being, I don’t think there’s a simple way to workaround it before
the bug is fixed, because the bug indicates that whatever security type is
enabled, Kerberos is used. We should probably have this fixed soon in the next
bug fix release for Flink 1.2.

- Gordon