Hi Tarandeep,

Thanks for clarifying.

For the next step, I would recommend taking a look at
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.3/monitoring/debugging_event_time.html
 and try to find out what exactly is wrong with the watermark progression.
Flink 1.2 exposes watermarks as a metric, and that should help in figuring out
why the windows aren’t firing.

Also, I see you have added a “WatermarkDebugger” in your job. Have you checked
whether or not the watermarks printed there are identical (using getInput v.s.
getKafkaInput)?

Cheers,
Gordon