Hi Gwenhael,

I will loop in Gordon becaue he is more familar with the Kafka connectors. Have you experiences with two versions in the same project?

Am 20/03/17 um 15:57 schrieb Gwenhael Pasquiers:

Hi,

Before doing it myself I thought it would be better to ask.

We need to consume from kafka 0.8 and produce to kafka 0.10 in a flink app.

I guess there will be classes and package names conflicts for a lot of dependencies of both connectors.

The obvious solution it to make a “shaded” version of the kafka 0.8 connector so that it can coexist with the 0.10 version.

Does it already exists ?