Hello,

Since ExecutionEnvironment#execute() blocks until the job is finished you should be able to just do this:

data.writeAsText();
env.execute();
{ do Map-Job }

Note that your current solution is wrong, as it translates to this:

DataSet result = ...
result.writeAsText();
if (result.count() > 0){ ... do Map-Job ... }

Regards,
Chesnay