Thanks for filing the JIRA!

Would you also be up to open a PR to for the change? That would be very very
helpful :)

Cheers,
Gordon

On 24 April 2017 at 3:27:48 AM, Steffen Hausmann (stef...@hausmann-family.de)
wrote:

Hi Gordon,

thanks for looking into this and sorry it took me so long to file the
issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-6365.

Really appreciate your contributions for the Kinesis connector!

Cheers,
Steffen