You should be able to use queryable state w/o any changes to the
default config. The `query.server.port` option defines the port of the
queryable state server that serves the state on the task managers and
it is enabled by default.

The important thing is to configure the client to discover the
JobManager and everything else should work out of the box. Can you
please

1) Use the default config and verify in the JobManager logs that the
JobManager listens on port 6123 (the default JM port) and that all
expected TaskManagers connect to it?

2) Share the code for how you configure the QueryableStateClient?

– Ufuk