Hi,
Yes, for YARN there is only one running JobManager. As far as I Know, In this
case ZooKeeper is only used to keep track of checkpoint metadata and the
execution graph of the running job. Such that a restoring JobManager can pick
up the data again.

I’m not 100 % sure on this, though, so maybe Till can shed some light on this.

Best,
Aljoscha