Hello Alfred,

Just some considerations  from my side as for the latency. I think the
first step should be defining what does "latency" for a CEP library really
means.
The first thing that comes to my mind is the time period between the
arrival of an event that should trigger a match (ending pattern) and actual
time when the match is emitted(for that case a select function is a good
place I think).

I think Kostas was also referring to similar kind of issue.

Hope it will be helpful.

Z pozdrowieniami! / Cheers!

Dawid Wysakowicz

*Data/Software Engineer*