Hi Nico,

I tried running my job with 3 and even 2 yarn containers and the result is
the same. Then I tried running the example wordcount(streaming and batch
both) and they seem to find the task and job managers and run succesfully.

./bin/flink run -m yarn-cluster -yn 3 -yt ./lib
./examples/streaming/WordCount.jar --> works
./bin/flink run -m yarn-cluster -yn 3 -yt ./lib -c CEPForBAMOther
~/flinkCEPJob/FlinkCEP-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar --> doesn't work

anyone has any inputs here?

Regards,
Biplob