You are right Aljoscha . Jog graph is splitted after introducing partitioner
.

I was under impression that If parallelism is set everything will be chained
together .
Can you explain how data will flow for  map -> partitioner -> flatmap  if
parallelism or It would be great if point me to right documentation ?

Can is this possible it can add more than 100 seconds delay if partitioner
is added ?

Sorry for dumb question but I did not find any detailed documentation on
flink website . Most of links
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/Parallelism+and+Scheduling
are also empty as of now .