So there is no way to do a countWindow(100) and preserve data locality?

My use case is this: augment a data stream with new fields from DynamoDB
lookup. DynamoDB allows batch get's of up to 100 records, so I am trying to
collect 100 records before making that call. I have no other reason to do a
repartitioning, so I am hoping to avoid incurring the cost of shipping all
the data across the network to do this.

If I use countWindowAll, I am limited to parallelism = 1, so all data gets
repartitioned twice. And if I use keyBy().countWindow(), then it gets
repartitioned by key. So in both cases I lose locality.

Am I missing any other options?