Hi Stephan,

I have upgraded to Flink 1.3.0 to test RocksDB  with incremental
checkpointing (PredefinedOptions used is FLASH_SSD_OPTIMIZED)

I am currently creating a YARN session and running the job on EMR having
r3.4xlarge instances (122GB of memory), I have observed that it is
utilizing almost all memory. This was not happening with previous version ;
maximum 30GB was getting utilized.

Because of this issue the job manager was killed and the job failed.

Is there any other configurations I have to do ?

P.S I am currently using FRocksDB

Regards,
Vinay Patil