Hi Fabian,

Thanks for the insight, I am currently exploring  QueryableStateClient and
would attempt to get the value for a corresponding key using the
getkvstate() function,
I was confused about the jobId but I am expecting this would provide me with
the jobid of the current job -
ExecutionEnvironment.getExecutionEnvironment().getId()

I thought about updating and doing the look up from a single operator but
then I believe my code would be a mess with a lot of logic and no logical
separation, so that's the last thing I want to try.

My team is also exploring KStreams with Ktables and they claim that does
what we want to do, will update with any further information. If possible
contribute to Flink to use the keyedstate natively in the same job as well.

Thanks for the help,
Biplob