Hi Björn,

unfortunately Flink does not support per key watermarks. Watermarks are
always global.

One way to solve this problem would be to split your input data up into
disjunct pieces where each piece only contains data for one key. You could
do this either by creating new Kafka topics or by splitting the input
stream via `split`. Then you can assign the watermarks based on these
splits and then it should work.

Cheers,
Till