Hi,

I have a cluster of 4 dedicated machines (no VMs). My previous config was: 1
master and 3 slaves. Each machine provides a task- or jobmanager.

Now I want to reduce my cluster and have 1 master and 3 slaves, but one machine
provides a jobmanager and one task manager in parallel. I changed all
conf/slaves files. While I start my cluster everything seems well for 2 seconds
-> one JM and 3 TM with each 8 cores/slots. Two seconds later I see 4
taskmanger and one JM. I also can run a job with 32 slots (4 TM * 8 slots)
without any errors.

Why does my cluster has 4 task manager?! All slaves files are cleaned and
contains 3 inputs

Thanks!

Marc