From: Hao Sun <ha...@zendesk.com<mailto:ha...@zendesk.com>>
Date: Sunday, August 20, 2017 at 9:04 PM
To: "user@flink.apache.org<mailto:user@flink.apache.org>"
<user@flink.apache.org<mailto:user@flink.apache.org>>
Subject: Flink HA with Kubernetes, without Zookeeper

Hi, I am new to Flink and trying to bring up a Flink cluster on top of
Kubernetes.

For HA setup, with kubernetes, I think I just need one job manager and do not
need Zookeeper? I will store all states to S3 buckets. So in case of failure,
kubernetes can just bring up a new job manager without losing anything?

I want to confirm my assumptions above make sense. Thanks