Hi,

We have recently moved to AWS ES service, I am using the following code:

https://github.com/awslabs/flink-stream-processing-refarch/blob/master/flink-taxi-stream-processor/src/main/java/com/amazonaws/flink/refarch/utils/ElasticsearchJestSink.java

(Note that this is not the inbuilt Flink ESSink)

You can read this blog post:
https://aws.amazon.com/blogs/big-data/build-a-real-time-stream-processing-pipeline-with-apache-flink-on-aws/

Regards,
Vinay Patil