Hi,
I'm experimenting a bit with the cluster.
I didn't set any options about sharing slots and chains hoping that Flink
decided autonomously how to balance the load through the nodes of the
cluster. My cluster is composed by one job and task manager and two task
manager.

I noted that every time I start the program, just one node is busy (at > 95%
for each cpu core) while the other nodes are completely free (< 3%). Same
arguments for the memory.

So Flink doesn't balance the work on the nodes??
I expected something like the cpu usage was distributed on every nodes.