Unfortunately Flink does not yet support SSL mutual authentication nor any
form of client authentication.   There is an ongoing discussion about it:

A workaround that I've seen is to use nginx as a frontend proxy.  Be sure
to lock down the underlying endpoints somehow.  If you choose to go this
route, Patrick Lucas gave a related talk recently (Flink in Containerland):
https://youtu.be/w721NI-mtAA

-Eron