On 19.09.2017 11:39, nragon wrote:
createInstance(Object[] fields) at TupleSerializerBase seems not to be part
of TypeSerializer API.
Will I be loosing any functionality? In what cases do you use this instead
of createInstance()?

// We use this in the Aggregate and Distinct Operators to create instances
// of immutable Tuples (i.e. Scala Tuples)

Thanks
Taken from TupleSerializerBase:

// We use this in the Aggregate and Distinct Operators to create instances // of immutable Tuples (i.e. Scala Tuples) public abstract T createInstance(Object[] fields);