Hi all,

I'm just trying to use an HDFS file as the sink for my flink stream job. I
use the following line to do so.

stream.writeAsText("hdfs://hadoop-master:9000/user/isuru/foo");

I have not set "fs.hdfs.hadoopconf" in my flink configuration as it should
work with the full hdfs file name according to [1].

However, it doesn't work as expected. File foo is created on hdfs. But that
file is empty. But I don't see any error logs too on Flink side. When I
used a normal file sink using a "file:///.." url, it works fine and data is
there in the file.

Do I need any other configuration to get his working?

Thanks,
Isuru

[1]
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.3/setup/config.html#hdfs