Hi Aljoscha,

Could you clarify how the timer system works right now ?

For example, let's say I have a function F, with 3 keys that are registered to execute at processing time T.

Would Flink maintain a single internal timer at time T, then run the callback on all 3 keys when it's triggered ? Or there'd be 3 internal timers that will be triggered separately at time T  ?

Best regards,

Kien