Hi,

I have directory in HDFS containing 20 files with 150 Million records .

I just want random 20 million records from that directory . (Sampled Data ).
I see that there are few implementations are there in flink
https://github.com/eBay/Flink/tree/master/flink-java/src/main/java/org/apache/flink/api/java/sampling
.

Can someone provide code example to use these .

Here is my code to read from HDFS file  :

        final
org.apache.flink.api.java.hadoop.mapred.HadoopInputFormat<LongWritable,
Text> inputFormat
                                = HadoopInputs.readHadoopFile(new
TextInputFormat(), LongWritable.class,
Text.class, hdfsPath);

                final DataSource<Tuple2&lt;LongWritable, Text>> input =
environment.createInput(inputFormat).withParameters(configs);