Hi Timo,

Having a utility like that would be great. It'd be even better if it's can be executed without having to actually run a cluster.

Best regards,

Kien

On 11/28/2017 3:39 PM, Timo Walther wrote:
Hi Kien,

at the moment I'm working on some improvements to the type system that will make it easier to tell if a type is a POJO or not. I have some utility in mind like `ensurePojo(MyType.class)` that would throw an exception with a reason why this type must be treated as a generic type.

Would this help in your case?

Regards,
Timo