Hi all,

I am experiencing some problems with a custom source that I have
implemented. I am getting some ClassNotFoundException randomly during the
execution of the job meanwhile the fat jar submitted to Flink contains the
given classes.

After several hours of investigation, I think I have been able to narrow
down the potential cause.

Currently, it seems that the thread executing the cancel method of my source
function is not using the normal FlinkUserCodeClassLoader but rather the
AppClassLoader which seems to cause those ClassNotFoundExceptions.

I wanted to know if this behaviour was expected or if it was actually a bug.

Thanks !