I hope it can be put in 1.4.1.

I have one concern about the rest api. We running 1.3.1 on dc/os and if we
apply parameters as arguments and in our code validate these parameters and
throw an exception during startup if something is wrong we see that all
uploaded jar disappear all running jobs are gone and sometimes we loss all the
task managers. I don’t think it is the attended behaviour.

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards
Lasse Nedergaard