Ok, I think now I understand your problem.

Wouldn’t it be enough, if you change last global window to something like this:

lastUserSession
        .timeWindowAll(Time.seconds(10))
        .aggregate(new AverageSessionLengthAcrossAllUsers())
        .print();

(As a side note, maybe you should use ContinousEventTimeTrigger in the first
window). This way it will aggregate and calculate average session length of
only last “preview results” of the 60 seconds user windows (emitted every 10
seconds from the first aggregation).

Piotrek