All dependencies of flink-python are set to /provided/ so that they aren't included in the flink-python jar (which would duplicate all classes already contained in flink-dist).

You can either temporarily modify the dependencies and remove the /provided /scope, or create a simple test class that calls PythonPlanBinder.