Can you show us the exception you get when restoring?

Looping in Time who knows more about how types are analyzed/serializers are constructed.

On 17.01.2018 10:25, shashank agarwal wrote:
Hello,

A quick question which scala collection should I use in my scala case class which won't go through generic serializer.

I was using java.utill.List in my scala case class before, Will this create the problem in savepoint and restore. cause, my restore is not working so i am trying to replace that collection with other scala collection.

Even PatternStream in CEP using Range which goes through generic serializer.

when I put "env.getConfig.disableGenericTypes" in my program CEP gives error. After analyzing I found Range was used in PatternStream so it's throwing an error.

--
Thanks Regards

SHASHANK AGARWAL
 ---  Trying to mobilize the things....