Hi,

I am having few issues with event time windowing. Here is my scenario, data
is ingested from a kafka consumer and then keyed by user followed by a
Tumbling event window for 10 seconds. The max lag tolerance limit is 1
second.

I have the BoundedOutOfOrdernessGenerator that extends
AssignerWithPeriodicWatermarks to assign watermarks. When the data is
ingested even after receiving multiple messages per user the window never
gets evicted. What am I missing here?

https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.4/dev/event_timestamps_watermarks.html

.window(TumblingEventTimeWindows.of(Time.seconds(10)))

The other issue I am having is there will be scenarios where there is just
one message per user for more than a minute. In that case I want the window
content to be evicted after the defined window interval of 10 seconds. Is
there a way to evict the window data even when there is no more incoming
data for that key? I have tried setAutoWatermarkInterval(10000) but still
no luck.

How do I get the current watermark to be displayed in the flink dashboard
UI under watermarks sections? Currently it shows no watermarks.

Also is there a way to count the number of messages that missed the time
window due to late arrival?

Thanks and appreciate all the help.