Hi,

As far as I know there is currently no simple way to do this:
Join stream with static data in
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/FLIP-17+Side+Inputs+for+DataStream+API

<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/FLIP-17+Side+Inputs+for+DataStream+API>
and
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-6131>

One walk around might be to buffer on the state the Kafka input in your
TwoInput operator until all of the broadcasted messages have arrived.
Another option might be to dynamically start your application. First run some
computation to determine the fixed lists of ids and start the flink application
with those values hardcoded in/passed via command line arguments.

Piotrek