Hi,

Unfortunately I don’t think it’s currently possible in the Flink. Please feel
free to submit a feature request for it on our JIRA
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/FLINK/summary
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/FLINK/summary>

Have you tried out the setup using rebalance? In most cases overhead of
rebalance over rescale is not that high as one might think.

Piotrek