The only way to access this info from the client is the REST API <https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-master/monitoring/rest_api.html#details-of-a-running-or-completed-job> or the Metrics REST API <https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-master/monitoring/metrics.html#rest-api-integration>.