Hi Fabian and Esa,

I ran the code myself and also noticed the strange behavior. It seems that only
I explicitly import the function i.e.,
org.apache.flink.streaming.api.scala.asScalaStream, can it works. In other
words, the underscore import becomes useless. I also checked other package
objects (e.g., org.apache.flink.table.api.scala._) and they are the same.

@Esa, you can temporarily solve the problem by importing
org.apache.flink.streaming.api.scala.asScalaStream in your code and we'll
continue working on this issue.

Best,
Xingcan