I think you simply missing a bunch of the Flink artifacts.

Flink is broken into dozens of pieces, and you need to select from a large
set of artifacts what you need to depend on.

Typically, there is one Flink artifact per "extension".
I ended up with
   flink-core
   flink-core
   flink-connector-cassandra_2.11
   flink-connector-kafka_2.11
   flink-queryable-state-runtime_2.11
   flink-streaming-java_2.11
   flink-streaming-scala_2.11

With transitive dependencies enabled, meaning whatever Flink depends on is
also included

Cheers

--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer