Hi,

I am new to Flink and in general data processing using stream processors.

I am using flink to do real time correlation between multiple records which
are coming as part of same stream. I am doing is "apply" operation on
TimeWindowed stream. When I submit job with parallelism factor of 4, I am
still seeing apply operation is applied with parallelism factor of 1.

Here is the peice of code :

parsedInput.keyBy("mflowHash")
        .timeWindowAll(Time.milliseconds(1000),Time.milliseconds(200))
        .allowedLateness(Time.seconds(10))
        .apply(new CRWindow());

I am trying to correlate 2 streams, what is the right way to do it? I tried
the CEP library and experienced the worst performance. It is taking ~4
minutes to do the correlation. The corelation logic is very simple and not
compute intensive.

--

Thanks
-Ashish Attarde