Hi,

Even tried with ip-address for JobManager.host.name property, but did not
work. When I tried netstat -anp | grep 6123 , I see 3 TM connection state
as established, however when I submit the job , I see two more entries with
state as TIME_WAIT and after some time these entries are gone and I get a
Lost to Job Manager Exception.

This only happens when SSL is enabled.

Regards,
Vinay Patil