Hi Sarthak,

I'm not a Kerberos expert but maybe Eron or Shuyi are more familiar with the details?

Would be great if somebody could help.

Thanks,
Timo

Am 22.03.18 um 10:16 schrieb Sahu, Sarthak 1. (Nokia - IN/Bangalore):

Hi Folks,

*_Environment Setup:_*

 1. I have configured KDC 5 server.
 2. Configured Kerberos in zookeeper-3.4.10 wherein I can able to
    connect ZooKeeper Server/Client via Kerberos authentication.
 3. Now flink-1.4.0 has configured for Kerberos authentication as per
    below instruction.

  *
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.4/ops/config.html#kerberos-based-security
  *
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.4/ops/config.html#kerberos-based-security-1

*_Success Scenario:_*

 1. All Kerberos configuration parameter is correct and
    flink/zookeeper able to connect trough TGT.

*_Problem:_*

 1. Even if wrong Kerberos credentials given, flink able to connect
    ZooKeeper.*__*

*__*

Please find the taskmanager/jobmanger logs and flink config file for both scenario attached.

Hoping for quick resolution.

Regards

Sarthak Sahu