Hi Timo
                FileInputFormat fileInputFormat = new TextInputFormat(new
Path(fileSystem+this.path));
fileInputFormat.setNestedFileEnumeration(true);
fileInputFormat.setFilesFilter(new UnicaFileFilter(".csv"));
DataStream<String>value =this.execEnv.readFile(fileInputFormat,
fileSystem+this.path,
FileProcessingMode.PROCESS_CONTINUOUSLY, 2L).setParrallelism(1);

*1) Now if i set parallelism equals to 1 the file get sequentially
processed .*
*2) Modify splits **are being processed on the same task manger
sequentially.*
*3) I want to move the files after being processed.(How to achieve this) .*