I have a sample application that reads around 2 GB of csv files, converts
each record into Avro object and sends it to kafka.
I use a custom FileReader that reads the files in a directory.
I have set taskmanager.numberOfTaskSlots to 4.
I see that if I use setParallelism(3), 3 subtasks are created. But if I use
setMaxParallelism(3), only 1 subtask is created.