Hi everyone,

I'm writing streaming job which needs to query Cassandra for each event
multiple times, around 20. I would like to use Async IO for that but not
sure which option to choose:

1. Implement One AsyncFunction with 20 queries inside
2. Implement 20 AsyncFunctions, each with 1 query inside

Taking into account that each event needs all queries. Reduce amount of
queries for each record is not an option.

In this case I would like to minimise processing time of event, even if
throughput will suffer. Any advice or consideration is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Maxim.