Still not working after I had a fresh build from
https://github.com/apache/flink/tree/release-1.5.

When the job starts this is logged:

2018-04-05 09:29:38,157 INFO
org.apache.flink.configuration.GlobalConfiguration
flink.partition-discovery.interval-millis,
60000

So that's 1 minute.

As before, I added one more partition to a topic that is being consumed.
Secor started consuming it as expected, but Flink didn't – or at least it
isn't reporting anything about doing so. The new partition is not shown in
Flink task metrics or consumer offsets committed by Flink.

How could I investigate this further? How about that additional logging for
partition discovery?