Thanks for that tip about override, will give that a shot at some point. We are
already using interval.

-- Ashish

  On Sun, Apr 15, 2018 at 6:18 PM, Chesnay Schepler<ches...@apache.org> wrote:
  Hello,

 you can configure the rate at which metrics are reported by setting
"metrics.reporter.<name>.interval" as described in the reporter documentation.

 At this time there is no way to disable specific metrics.
 You can however extend the reporter that you are using and override
"MetricReporter#notifyOfAddedMetric(Metric, String, MetricGroup)" to ignore
metrics that you aren't interested in.