Thanks for your kind reply.
But I still have some question. What does the logging level mean in your
system? Why do you need to re-deploy the cluster to change the logging level?
As far as I know, the debugging information can be divided into level like
info, warn, error, etc. Is these information totally logged during the system
running? And then they can further be analyzed by category them by level?

Best,
Stephen