Hi Timo,

Thanks for your response. We are using the filesystem backend backed by S3.

We were looking for a good long term solution with Avro, so manually
changing the serial version id is probably not the right way to proceed for
us. I think we will wait for Flink1.6 before trying to properly implement
state migrations in this case.

Regards,
Petter