Hi Xingcan,

Thanks for your response, to give your more background about my use case, I
have Stream B with some split test name, and Stream A will be the actual
test. I want to have Stream A connect to Stream B to figure out whether
this test is still active or not. I am not sure this is the right way to
do: My watermark is based on event time for 15 mins, OnTimer will be emit
that records after 15 mins. I was wondering if there is way to purge the
state of entire Stream B so I can get all the active test, since the file
will include all the updated split testing name so I can refresh the lookup.

Also, I am not sure if I am using the right operator here, or if there is a
way to share variable globally so I can just perform filter on stream A.
Please let me know your thoughts and thanks for you suggestions again.

Regards,
Chengzhi